Monday, June 1, 2015

My Version of a June TBR

I have never been one for making a list of books that I want to read during the month, mainly because my tastes change and sometimes I am just not in the mood to read the books that I picked out.

I saw a couple of booktubers who have the same sentiments and will just pick a few bookish things that they want to accomplish during their month. So, I figured that was a good thing to do because it still leaves me room to choose based on my mood.

Here are the 4 things that I want to do during the month of June:

1) Read a book by an author that I have never read before

2) Finish a series

3) Read a book that has been on my shelf for at least a year (this may be a monthly challenge)

4) Read a book that scares me (whether that be because of content, size, etc.)

There ya go! Those are the 4 things that I want to accomplish! Wish me luck.  

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment